Fellowship is in the process of building. Yes we are building physical buildings, but more importantly we are building a house of worship to our God through individual and corporate spiritual growth. As pastor I am committed to developing and leading Our goal at FBC is to be a church where only God is exalted. It is my prayer that everyone that attends FBC will continually strive to be Christ like and conduct themselves in such a way that the community will know that there is a difference once you come in contact with the savior. We want our daily living to cause a desire for others to be saved and join the FBC family. Here at FBC we have a simple saying... - Jesus, Others and then Yourself." We believe in putting God first, others second and then ourselves.
- Sunday Mornings | Bible Study @ 10 & Worship @ 11
- Sunday Nights | AWANA @ 5:30
- Monday Nights | Men's & Women's Bible Study @ 6:30
- Wednesday Nights | Supper @ 6:15 & Bible Study @ 7
- Choir Practice @ 5:15 and
Youth Bible Study @ 7
on Wednesday Nights also..